Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Things I've learned, missed, and haven't missed while on bed rest


Some things I've learned (in no particular order):

1. I have a really hard time being physically still
2. I have a hard time being mentally/emotionally still
3. I am blessed with amazing family and friends who will do just about anything to help us
4. Nothing good is on TV between 12-3
5. Netflix is amazing, especially the instant Netflix that links your internet to your TV so you can watch movies instantly
6. God had to knock me off my feet to get me to slow down
7. It's nice to just sit and talk to people, not necessarily DO anything with them. Pressure is off to plan what to do w/ people.
8. Being a mom is going to require me to sacrifice my comfort, time, and a lot more, but it's worth it
9. I really like making lists
10. I need people to remind me of the truth daily (that I'm loved, that God is in control, that he is good)

Things I've missed:

1. Driving
2. Cleaning
3. Going to Target
4. Going to dinner
5. Going to people's houses
6. Organizing
7. Church
8. People/kids at my school
9. Taking walks
10. Fitting into normal clothes, not just Neal's

Things I haven't missed:

1. Cooking
2. Being so busy
3. Being anxious
4. Getting up when it's dark out
5. Wearing makeup
6. Doing my hair
7. Grocery shopping
8. Doing dishes
9. Doing laundry
10. Making the bed

1 comment:

  1. I love lists too!! Must be a big sis / lil sis thing! You are doing so great and baby Noah is almost here!! I am so proud of you! Much love, Kimmo xoxo

    ReplyDelete