Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Hold out, little baby

Hi friends!
When I was trying to think of things to do while on bed rest, I thought of preparing a blog to showcase our newest member of the Salzman family (name??) who will probably be making an appearance any week now (hopefully not too soon- we want him to be fully cooked and healthy!)

We are excited to be able to share pictures and stories of the little man's journey, and ours as well. We are nervous about having a baby and feel unequipped, but are sure that with support around us and God's grace we can do it just like every other parent in the world.

This is a very wanted little boy. I have cysts on my ovaries and was told that it may be hard to get pregnant, so after five months of taking three pills every day but no baby, I was getting a little discouraged (although I know it's not that long and people try for much longer to have a baby). Needless to say on that fifth month when we were about to ask the doctor to try a different method, I found out I was pregnant. I will spare you all of the little details, but just know that the timing of all of this was definitely in the Lord's hands. We are so grateful for this gift. All through our lives He has been gracious to us as individuals and as a couple... we are so excited about this new chapter of our lives.

Thanks for joining us on the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment