Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Anticipation

We went to the doctor yesterday and it turns out I'm 3-4 cm dilated, which means that Noah could come today, tomorrow, or in three weeks... whenever he feels like it basically. We are so excited to meet him!!! What's cool is that God already knows his birthday. He has the whole day planned out, from beginning to end, and his whole life planned out too. 

I have a peace about this which is so surprising and can only be attributed to the Lord. I have been afraid of child birth since the moment I learned how babies were born into this world. Now, I honestly don't fear it. I just look forward to it. I can't wait to be a mom. I can't wait to hold his little body and look at his hands and feet... it's truly a miracle, the whole process. We are in awe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment